Future Craft Lesson Pictures
Purim Beadie Patterns
|See my BEADIE PAGE, for basic
Also see my Bible and Jewish Holiday Bead Projects Page.
Purim Grogger with Hamantashen
|32 Mini Black Beads|
59 cream mini beads.
16 orange mini beads
4 red mini beads
About 5 feet of something. I used wire this time. Don't know why I think I was too tired to go down stairs and get the ribbon.
1. Take wire or ribbon and bend a loop or if ribbon make a loop.
2. Rows 1 and 2 string two black beads on each row.
3. Row 3 String 2 black then put wires through as if ending the row. But then string the 13 cream beads to complete that row.
4. Bend wire or fold ribbon.But! Then string the 6 creams, 1 orange, 6 creams then 2 blacks and string wire through the other way.
5. 2 black, 5 cream, 1 orange, 1 red, 1 orange, 5 cream.
6. 2 black, 3 cream, 2 orange, 3 red, 2 orange, 3 cream.
7. 2 Black, 2 cream, 9 orange, 2 cream.
8. 2 Black, 13 cream.
9. rows 15. 2 Black.
Finish by tying or twisting.
| Opaque Glass E
2 feet of wire. ( I used 28 guage)
49 opaque orange glass E beads.
12 opaque glass red E beads
Twist wire to make loop.
1. Row 1 string 1 orange bead on one wire and bend the other wire to go back through the first bead the oposite way.
Continue stringing this way
String wire through a second time, so both end up on same side.
Twist togther a few times.
Bend twist into design to hide.
||The sparkle of the
clear glass E beads really reflected on this picture.
I will retake it eventually.
This pattern would make a great dangling earring!
1 1/2 feet of wire.
21 Amber Clear Glass E Size Beads
2 Red Clear Glass E Beads
Fold wire in half and twist for loop to hang from earring or necklace etc.
1. String 1 Amber Bead on wire. Take other wire end and string back through.
Repeat this for other rows.
2. 2 Amber
Bend wire back through last row.
|This is a little
larger still possible for an earring but also great for neck or key chain.
1 1/2 to 2 feet or wire.
Clear Amber Glass E Beads.
Fold wire into half. Twist wire into loop for hanging.
1. String one Amber bead on one end of the wire. String back through with the other end of wire. Repeat for other rows.
2. 2 Amber
String wire back through last row.