Future Craft Lesson Pictures
Passover (Pesach) Beadie Patterns
|See my BEADIE PAGE, for basic
Also see my Bible and Jewish Holiday Bead Projects Page.
| 36 Clear Full Size Pony Beads|
15 Red beads. (For Wine)
About 3 feet of something. Curling Ribbon, Wire, gymp whatever. I used wire this time.
1. Take wire a twist a loop. For ribbon make a loop.
2. Rows 1 String 6 clear beads on one wire. Take other wire and string back through the same beads. Pull until they are in a straight row. Repeat for row 2.
3. Row 3 String 6 Red beads.
4. Row 4 String 5 Red beads
5. Row 5 String 4 Red beads
6. Row 6 String 3 Clear beads. Repeat for Rows 7 to 9.
7. Row 10 String 5 Clear Beads
8. Row 11 String 7 Clear Beads.
9. Finish by tying or twisting.
If wire string wire back through row 11 so both wires end up on same side. Then Twist. Cut extra and tuck in somewhere.
small Kiddish cup
Miriam's Cup 1
| Every so often when a
picture is developed I notice that the beads I used were not all the same!|
Ignor the green beads in this picture.
They were suppose to be all BLUE!
2 feet of wire or ribbon.
43 mini blue sparkle pony beads.
18 mini gold sparkle pony beads.
Twist wire into loop or make a loop with ribbon.
1. Row 1 and 2 string 9 blue beads on one end then take other end and string back through the other direction.
Continue stringing this way
String wire through a second time through row 9, so both end up on same side.
Twist togther a few times.
Bend twist into design to hide. If ribbon just tie knots on both ribbon ends. Trim etc.
1 1/2 feet of wire.
35 cream colored mini pony beads.
String beads on one end of the wire. String back through with the other end of wire. Repeat for other rows.
Row 1 String 1 cream, 1 black, 6
String wire back through last row.
Glow in the Dark Beads
| 1 1/2 feet of ribbon.
26 glow in the dark yellow mini pony beads.
5 orange glow in the dark mini pony
Make loop in the middle of the ribbon.
1. Row 1 string 6 yellow beads on one end and take the other end and string back through. Pull so it lays flat.
Continue this way to end.
2. Row 2 String 1 yellow, 1 orange,
1 yellow, 1 orange, 2 yellows.
Make knot on each end and cut off extra.
To return to the top of this page.